Hi just posting some crap about
maple -.-cuz i am really pissed off with some maplers -.-My message to maplers who call themselves 'bigshot'
YOU think you own Maplestory?
YOU think you own zakum?
YOU think you own low levels?
YOU think you own the life of many other Mapler's in Aquila?
YOU think you can abuse your power just because you'r a 15x? Pui lar noob
YOU think you control the guild system in Aquila?
YOU think you can ban people like GM's?
YOU think what you say is what everyone must follow?
Honestly I don't care if you'r 19x or a crackpot, but looking at you makes me feel my 3 year old cousin is more matured than you.
If you got a problem with what I'm saying, refer to EVERYONE in Maplestory.
Anyone who see's you will say, " Omg, why dis nooobie tok big in front of his monitor screen?
I think if he were outside in the real world, he cant even take an insult,
sitting down at home crying like a baby"
Anyone who agree's with me may comment on my post.
Seriously, there are many people who are so much better than you, even more fit to call you NOOB in terms of maturity and level. 15x is nothing in Aquila, i presume, if there were higher leveled more people than you,
ksing you like you were hitting air,
how would you feel?
Abused?
Harrased?
Hurt?
Sad?
Or even worse,
WEAK.
There are many people in Aquila who can give you this feeling,
and after seeing this thread,
I doubt even the people who are said
to be abusing the zakum squad system will want to take you in their party,
and to me:
I WOULD LAUGH IN YOUR FACE IF THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU.
Because you deserve every bit of low respect,
even one billion times lower of what you gave to the people you bullied in maple.
You'r just a sick NEWBIE in both the virtual world and the real world.
No respect to other people, yourself and who knows? Maybe you don't
even have self respect for your PARENTS. I really pity them for having such a
rude child like you, much less even having the pain to bring you up into this world.
I wonder, if they ever get to see this, or what you did online, they'll be so ashamed of you.
My final words to these assholes:
GET A LIFE AND START LEARNING SOME RESPECT WILL YA?
YourName | 6:13 AM |